Where We Are
Cliffords' Big Red Dogs swing for the fences.
415 West Friendly Avenue
Greensboro, North Carolina 27401
We are easy to find
Friendly Avenue is a one-way street going west from downtown. Our office is located in a one-story brick building on the left side of Friendly Avenue, just past the Eugene Street intersection.
Free parking is available. Turn left into the alley just past the building.
Hours of operation
Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
Other hours by appointment
For legal assistance, please call toll free 336-574-2788 and ask for The Clifford Division or use our convenient contact us form.
Office 415 West Friendly Avenue, Greensboro, North Carolina, 27401
Cases We Handle
- Criminal cases in North Carolina District Court and Superior Court in Guilford County, including Greensboro and High Point
- 50B and 50C protection order cases in both North Carolina District Courts in Guilford County, including Greensboro and High Point
- Federal criminal cases
- Misdemeanors in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina in Greensboro, Winston-Salem and sometimes Statesville and Durham
- Felonies in all four cities and on a case-by-case basis in any federal court in the United States
- Federal civil forfeiture cases, post-conviction work and investigations
on an individual basis
- Private prosecutions in state court on a case-by-case basis