Corporate Criminal Investigations
When your business needs legal representation
The Clifford Division represents North Carolina companies as well as individuals. Our corporate defense lawyers handle these serious criminal charges brought against businesses:
- Security fraud
- Trade secrets violations
- Health care laws violations
- All fraud allegations
Offering 40 years of expert corporate defense experience
Businesses in North Carolina are well represented when they hire Locke Clifford for their defense. He understands that your company needs effective and experienced criminal representation. Put his 40 years of successfully defending companies against criminal charges to work for you.
Hire a criminal defense attorney early for the best results
For both corporations and individuals, it is best to hire a criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible. With early notice, we can investigate the case and begin your defense before official charges are filed.
We are committed to our clients. For excellent and capable corporate criminal defense, contact The Clifford Division today.
For legal assistance, please call toll free 336-574-2788 and ask for The Clifford Division or use our convenient contact us form.
Cases We Handle
- Criminal cases in North Carolina District Court and Superior Court in Guilford County, including Greensboro and High Point
- 50B and 50C protection order cases in both North Carolina District Courts in Guilford County, including Greensboro and High Point
- Federal criminal cases
- Misdemeanors in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina in Greensboro, Winston-Salem and sometimes Statesville and Durham
- Felonies in all four cities and on a case-by-case basis in any federal court in the United States
- Federal civil forfeiture cases, post-conviction work and investigations
on an individual basis
- Private prosecutions in state court on a case-by-case basis