What We Do
Greensboro traffic ticket lawyers draw from criminal defense experience
At The Clifford Division:
- We try to keep the consequences of the potential or actual criminal or traffic charge to a minimum
- We try to make the best use of the client's time
- We try to make use of any resource that will help in the client's defense
- We work hard on the client's behalf
- We make the client aware of post-conviction options that may improve his or her criminal record
- We check to make sure that dispositions in court cases that are reflected on the court records are correct
The Clifford Division represents corporate clients and individuals in all criminal matters, including:
- Criminal defense
- Corporate criminal investigations
- Sentencing and post-convictions
- Sex offenses defense
Many are surprised that a traffic ticket such as a speeding ticket may be a criminal offense in North Carolina. A traffic ticket attorney defending individuals facing these charges is well suited for the job if he or she works in other areas of criminal defense. The Clifford Division of Clifford Clendenin & O'Hale, LLP, Attorneys at Law, are criminal defense attorneys based in Greensboro who also work as traffic ticket attorneys for many of their clients. Speeding tickets can be serious because they have far-reaching implications, which include:
- Insurance cost increases due to accumulated points
- Twelve points in three years can result in a suspended license for 60 days
- Time-consuming court hearings
- Ever-increasing fines and court costs
In other words, you may need a speeding traffic ticket lawyer to avoid stiff penalties and preserve your driving privileges.
Other traffic ticket offenses in Greensboro
Speeding tickets can present serious enough worries and potential penalties. If you are facing the penalties and implications of charges for Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) in North Carolina, you need the counsel of a traffic ticket attorney with criminal defense experience. At The Clifford Division, our lawyers have decades of accumulated knowledge and experience with such charges.
In each area, the laws, penalties and other implications are very serious, with fines, jail time, and permanent convictions all within the realm of possibility. The attorneys at The Clifford Division have extensive experience working on behalf of the accused in each of these areas of law.
The earlier you hire a lawyer, the better your results
Our lawyers employ effective methods to provide you with outstanding legal representation. For the best criminal defense, as soon as you are aware of a problem, contact The Clifford Division. Hiring a Greensboro criminal lawyer as soon as possible improves your chances of getting charges dismissed or at least kept to a minimum and that you may obtain the best result possible.
For legal assistance, please call toll free 336-574-2788 and ask for The Clifford Division or use our convenient contact us form.
Cases We Handle
- Criminal cases in North Carolina District Court and Superior Court in Guilford County, including Greensboro and High Point
- 50B and 50C protection order cases in both North Carolina District Courts in Guilford County, including Greensboro and High Point
- Federal criminal cases
- Misdemeanors in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina in Greensboro, Winston-Salem and sometimes Statesville and Durham
- Felonies in all four cities and on a case-by-case basis in any federal court in the United States
- Federal civil forfeiture cases, post-conviction work and investigations
on an individual basis
- Private prosecutions in state court on a case-by-case basis