Clifford Reappointed to North Carolina Sentencing and Policy Advisory Commission by North Carolina Governor Beverly Perdue
North Carolina Governor Beverly Perdue reappointed Locke Clifford to the North Carolina Sentencing and Policy Advisory Commission in May 2009 as a representative of the North Carolina Bar Association. He will serve a two-year term. This commission makes recommendations to the General Assembly of North Carolina for the modification of the state’s sentencing laws and policies.
For legal assistance, please call toll free 336-574-2788 and ask for The Clifford Division or use our convenient contact us form.
Cases We Handle
- Criminal cases in North Carolina District Court and Superior Court in Guilford County, including Greensboro and High Point
- 50B and 50C protection order cases in both North Carolina District Courts in Guilford County, including Greensboro and High Point
- Federal criminal cases
- Misdemeanors in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina in Greensboro, Winston-Salem and sometimes Statesville and Durham
- Felonies in all four cities and on a case-by-case basis in any federal court in the United States
- Federal civil forfeiture cases, post-conviction work and investigations
on an individual basis
- Private prosecutions in state court on a case-by-case basis