Named to the Top 100 List of 2009 NC Super Lawyers
Locke Clifford was named to the Top 100 List in the January 2009 North Carolina Super Lawyers magazine published by Law and Politics of Minneapolis, MN. He is also listed in the area of Criminal Defense Super Lawyers.
The candidate pool is created after North Carolina lawyers are invited to participate in the nomination process. Lawyers are asked to nominate the best attorneys they have personally observed in action. Each nomination carries one point. An independent candidate search is also administered.
Candidates are evaluated. Those candidates are then reviewed by peers in their practice area and the final selections are made.
For legal assistance, please call toll free 336-574-2788 and ask for The Clifford Division or use our convenient contact us form.
Cases We Handle
- Criminal cases in North Carolina District Court and Superior Court in Guilford County, including Greensboro and High Point
- 50B and 50C protection order cases in both North Carolina District Courts in Guilford County, including Greensboro and High Point
- Federal criminal cases
- Misdemeanors in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina in Greensboro, Winston-Salem and sometimes Statesville and Durham
- Felonies in all four cities and on a case-by-case basis in any federal court in the United States
- Federal civil forfeiture cases, post-conviction work and investigations
on an individual basis
- Private prosecutions in state court on a case-by-case basis