Locke Clifford Named to the Legal Elite
For the sixth year in a row, Locke Clifford of The Clifford Division has been named one of the Legal Elite in the area of Criminal Law in January 2009 Business North Carolina magazine. The lawyers on this list are selected by their peers who were asked, "Of the Tarheel lawyers whose work you have observed, whom would you rate the best in their fields?"
For legal assistance, please call toll free 336-574-2788 and ask for The Clifford Division or use our convenient contact us form.
Cases We Handle
- Criminal cases in North Carolina District Court and Superior Court in Guilford County, including Greensboro and High Point
- 50B and 50C protection order cases in both North Carolina District Courts in Guilford County, including Greensboro and High Point
- Federal criminal cases
- Misdemeanors in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina in Greensboro, Winston-Salem and sometimes Statesville and Durham
- Felonies in all four cities and on a case-by-case basis in any federal court in the United States
- Federal civil forfeiture cases, post-conviction work and investigations
on an individual basis
- Private prosecutions in state court on a case-by-case basis