Locke and Lynda Clifford Travel to Israel with 2009 Greensboro Interfaith Mission Trip
From April 19 – May 1, 2009, Locke and Lynda Clifford traveled with the 2009 Greensboro Interfaith Mission Trip along with 27 other participants from the Piedmont Triad. The trip was sponsored by the Greensboro Jewish Federation, the Community Foundation of Greater Greensboro and the National Conference for Community and Justice. Additional funding was given by the Tanger Family Foundation and the Tannenbaum Foundation.
The trip was led by Nancy Brenner and Shirley and Henry Frye.
While in Israel, Locke and Lynda had a chance to meet and talk with attorneys, journalists, educators, military personnel, religious and political leaders as well as meet with young people from all over the world attending the March of the Living including young people from Greensboro.
On December 13, 2009, Locke and Lynda will host a reunion of the group at their home in Greensboro.
For legal assistance, please call toll free 336-574-2788 and ask for The Clifford Division or use our convenient contact us form.
Cases We Handle
- Criminal cases in North Carolina District Court and Superior Court in Guilford County, including Greensboro and High Point
- 50B and 50C protection order cases in both North Carolina District Courts in Guilford County, including Greensboro and High Point
- Federal criminal cases
- Misdemeanors in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina in Greensboro, Winston-Salem and sometimes Statesville and Durham
- Felonies in all four cities and on a case-by-case basis in any federal court in the United States
- Federal civil forfeiture cases, post-conviction work and investigations
on an individual basis
- Private prosecutions in state court on a case-by-case basis