Inducted as a Fellow into the American Board of Criminal Lawyers
On February 14, 2009, Locke Clifford was inducted as a Fellow into the American Board of Criminal Lawyers at their winter meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana. The American Board of Criminal Lawyers meets three times a year to discuss issues and cases of importance to criminal defense lawyers.
For legal assistance, please call toll free 336-574-2788 and ask for The Clifford Division or use our convenient contact us form.
Cases We Handle
- Criminal cases in North Carolina District Court and Superior Court in Guilford County, including Greensboro and High Point
- 50B and 50C protection order cases in both North Carolina District Courts in Guilford County, including Greensboro and High Point
- Federal criminal cases
- Misdemeanors in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina in Greensboro, Winston-Salem and sometimes Statesville and Durham
- Felonies in all four cities and on a case-by-case basis in any federal court in the United States
- Federal civil forfeiture cases, post-conviction work and investigations
on an individual basis
- Private prosecutions in state court on a case-by-case basis