Locke Clifford to Attend American Board of Criminal Lawyers
Locke Clifford will attend the Annual Meeting of the American Board of Criminal Lawyers, October 8 – 12, 2009 at the Grove Park Inn in Asheville, North Carolina.
The business meeting will be held on Saturday and the roundtable will be held on Sunday. Joseph S. Friedberg of Minneapolis, Minnesota will be inducted as President at the Sunday night Black Tie Dinner.
For legal assistance, please call toll free 336-574-2788 and ask for The Clifford Division or use our convenient contact us form.
Cases We Handle
- Criminal cases in North Carolina District Court and Superior Court in Guilford County, including Greensboro and High Point
- 50B and 50C protection order cases in both North Carolina District Courts in Guilford County, including Greensboro and High Point
- Federal criminal cases
- Misdemeanors in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina in Greensboro, Winston-Salem and sometimes Statesville and Durham
- Felonies in all four cities and on a case-by-case basis in any federal court in the United States
- Federal civil forfeiture cases, post-conviction work and investigations
on an individual basis
- Private prosecutions in state court on a case-by-case basis