ABA White Collar Crime Institute
In February 2009, Locke Clifford attended the 23rd Annual National Institute on White Collar Crime. The Institute was presented by the American Bar Association Criminal Justice Section and the ABA Center for Continuing Legal Education in cooperation with the General Practice, Solo & Small Firm Division and the Young Lawyers Division of the ABA. The Institute was held in San Francisco, California at the Westin St. Francis Hotel.
While in San Francisco, he attended a private reception of the Wong Sun Society of San Francisco, established in 1992, to recognize the 50th anniversary of the arrest of Blackie Toy.
For legal assistance, please call toll free 336-574-2788 and ask for The Clifford Division or use our convenient contact us form.
Cases We Handle
- Criminal cases in North Carolina District Court and Superior Court in Guilford County, including Greensboro and High Point
- 50B and 50C protection order cases in both North Carolina District Courts in Guilford County, including Greensboro and High Point
- Federal criminal cases
- Misdemeanors in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina in Greensboro, Winston-Salem and sometimes Statesville and Durham
- Felonies in all four cities and on a case-by-case basis in any federal court in the United States
- Federal civil forfeiture cases, post-conviction work and investigations
on an individual basis
- Private prosecutions in state court on a case-by-case basis