North Carolina Firearms and Self-Defense Laws
Interested in firearms and what the current state of the law is regarding firearm possession and use? You should should check out Jon Gutmacher's highly acclaimed book "Florida Firearms - Law, Use & Ownership: Eight Edition" which explains Florida & Federal laws on firearms, weapons & self-defense with new sections on firearms laws in Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, & South Carolina.
The North Carolina section was written by our very own Daniel Harris & Locke Clifford and contains a detailed look at North Carolina's firearms laws (including concealed carry and open carry laws), North Carolina self-defense laws, and more.
You can purchase your very own copy of this book on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/Florida-Firearms-Ownership-Complete-Including/dp/0964195879/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top/177-7860058-9256153.
Cases We Handle
- Criminal cases in North Carolina District Court and Superior Court in Guilford County, including Greensboro and High Point
- 50B and 50C protection order cases in both North Carolina District Courts in Guilford County, including Greensboro and High Point
- Federal criminal cases
- Misdemeanors in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina in Greensboro, Winston-Salem and sometimes Statesville and Durham
- Felonies in all four cities and on a case-by-case basis in any federal court in the United States
- Federal civil forfeiture cases, post-conviction work and investigations
on an individual basis
- Private prosecutions in state court on a case-by-case basis