Announcing the Launch of Our Blog: Criminal Law News & Advice
Criminal charges are never easy to face — but you don’t have to face them alone. When you call The Clifford Division of Clifford Clendenin & O’Hale, LLP, you speak to attorneys who are dedicated to fighting for your rights and preserving your reputation. We’ve been defending clients in Greensboro, NC since 1973, and we work hard to address your every concern.
Questions are common when dealing with a criminal charge, which is why we started this blog. We’ll answer your questions by covering such topics as how to avoid or minimize DWI penalties or what to do if you’ve been charged with a sex crime. The more familiar you are with the law, the better you can deal with the circumstances surrounding your case.
Be sure to check back often for future blog updates. And, should you need assistance in Greensboro, please contact our criminal defense attorneys to schedule your free initial consultation.
Cases We Handle
- Criminal cases in North Carolina District Court and Superior Court in Guilford County, including Greensboro and High Point
- 50B and 50C protection order cases in both North Carolina District Courts in Guilford County, including Greensboro and High Point
- Federal criminal cases
- Misdemeanors in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina in Greensboro, Winston-Salem and sometimes Statesville and Durham
- Felonies in all four cities and on a case-by-case basis in any federal court in the United States
- Federal civil forfeiture cases, post-conviction work and investigations
on an individual basis
- Private prosecutions in state court on a case-by-case basis